0871 984 8484
Travelodge was the UK’s first value hotel brand, and is still the most popular today. Each room is at an incredible standard, with a king size Dreamer bed, four pillows, a desk, a TV, ensuites equipped with shower facilities, everything a customer needs to make tea and coffee, and complimentary soap and shampoo.
Over 150 Travelodge locations have fully functional and fully-equipped restaurants on-site, which can keep customers happily fed throughout the day and through the evening for a fantastically low price tag – offering all-you-can-eat breakfast every single morning for only £7.95 and a dinner menu that is varied and exciting, offering cuisines from many places and to suit many tastes. The main course and a soft drink costs customers only £9.95, while a two-course meal with a drink (which may be a soft drink, bottle of house wine or a bottled lager) and a kid’s meal is available for only £4.95 that even includes and ice-cream sundae.
Travelodge even takes its approach to family care one step further when it says that when families stay with them, children under the age of 16 stay for free and eat breakfast for free! If you want more information on Travelodge’s menu or pricing, you can call the contact number at the top of this page.
Looking for the Travelodge Contact Number?
Give Travelodge Customer Services a call if you need:
• Help with planning a trip or stay
• Guidance on family-friendly spots nearby to visit
• Assistance with making a booking, either online or over the phone, or amending a previous booking
• Information on the facilities available at any specific Travelodge in the UK
• To register a complaint
Travelodge Contact Phone Line Opening Hours
|Head Office||8am – 8pm Monday to Friday|
Travelodge Head Office
|Head Office||Travelodge Hotels Ltd
Travelodge Discount Code
Travelodge discount codes can be found online at numerous popular discount code websites such as vouchercodes.co.uk, Groupon and WOWcher. Voucher deals which are currently available are 320,000 rooms going out for only £35 in Autumn, 5% off of all business stays, West London hotels from £49 and much, much more. However, it is important to always check the expiry date on your vouchers, particularly if you got them online. Some may also have tricky terms and conditions, so be sure to read the small print before using the voucher and obliviously selling your soul to Beelzebub.
Travelodge employs a huge range of people to keep its hotels as perfect as they possibly can be. Within the Travelodges themselves, managers, staff, and cleaners keep the hotel ticking over at a very high standard and keep the customers happy. At the head offices in Sleepy Hollow, Thame, the support and logistics staff coordinate all the Travelodges and keep the company healthy and happy, providing IT support, sales and marketing, accounting and finance, health and safety, logistics, supply services and customer service. The last department of Travelodge staff is the mobile and far-ranging hotel maintenance group, a number of teams who are responsible for the physical maintenance of Travelodge’s hotels.
If you are interested in a job with Travelodge, you will be able to apply online or call the Travelodge contact number at the top of this page for more information.
Travelodge FAQs – Common Reasons for Calling the Travelodge Contact Number
How do I make or change a booking with Travelodge?
• Customers can make a booking online by visiting the Travelodge website and using the friendly ‘Book a Hotel’ widget to specify their requirements. Specify the location, the number of rooms you need and the start and end dates of your stay.
• Bookings can be amended by simply heading to ‘Manage your bookings’ on the Travelodge website. Registered users can log in with their email address and password; non-registered users can either use their booking confirmation number or the booker’s surname.
• If you need assistance with making a booking, amending your details or cancelling a booking, simply call Travelodge Customer Services where a member of staff will be happy to help.
What facilities do Travelodge hotels usually offer?
• Travelodge values the comfort of its guests and takes every care to ensure they get a happy and peaceful night’s stay. Many of its rooms now offer the new Travelodge Dreamer bed for enhanced comfort whilst you sleep, as well as en-suite bathrooms with showers (and baths in most) and fresh white towels to hand.
• For when you’re not sleeping, Travelodge’s other facilities will usually include free 30 minutes of wi-fi (and more available to purchase); a TV with up to 17 channels; a spacious desk and tea and coffee making facilities.
• Many extra facilities are also available on request, such as babies’ cots; hairdryers and irons; extra tea and coffee and extra pillows. You can arrange these when making your booking, or upon arrival at your Travelodge. However it is advisable to check ahead with your chosen Travelodge for availability.
Are Travelodge hotels suitable for children?
• Yes! Travelodge welcomes families and provides specific facilities to make staying over with little ones that little bit easier, and more fun!
• Families can choose to stay in one of Travelodge’s larger-sized family rooms at no extra cost, and kids under 16 can stay for free (including breakfast). The Travelodge Bar Cafe also offers exclusive family meal deals and meals can be taken in your room if you wish.
• Families can also make use of the Travelodge’s Early/Late Check In/Out service, if they need more time getting ready for their journey ahead. This can be booked in advance when you make your booking, or later by calling the Travelodge Customer Services contact number.
Travelodge is a chain of hotels designed for overnight stays during a long road trip; whether you’re taking the family away for a week, or travelling for business. With each room equipped with comfortable beds, cosy duvets, fresh linen and complimentary refreshments and toiletries, guests can be sure of a welcome night’s rest before continuing along their journey.
Travelodge is widely regarded as excellent value for money for a variety of reasons. Prices are applicable per room, not per person, and booking early means a chance of snapping up a Travelodge saver deal up to 11 months in advance.
Thanks to Travelodge’s Flexible rate, customers also have the option to change or cancel a booking up to 12noon on the day of their scheduled arrival, with no cancellation fee to pay. The majority of Travelodge hotels have extra facilities such as a Bar Cafe and Wi-Fi access – simply call your chosen Travelodge ahead of time to check in advance.
Incoming search terms:
- holiday-numbers co uk