0844 826 0639
Thomson is the UK’s most popular package holiday provider, and operates out the UK with destinations across the face of the globe and a huge range of package holidays to choose from – from trips where only the flight and hotel are booked by Thomson to all-expenses-paid holidays in which everything is already covered.
Reasons to Call the Thomson Contact Number
Thomson are a package holiday provider – that is, they cater for every aspect of your holiday, from flights, to accommodation, and even sometimes food, entertainment and sightseeing! Therefore, you may need to call Thomson for any number of reasons, as they may potentially affect any part of your holiday. You should call the Thomson contact number of this page if:
• You wish to arrange, amend or cancel a booking
• You are having trouble logging into your Thomson online account
• You need advice or guidance on extras such as transfers; in-country transport or travel insurance
• You need to inquire about airport facilities such as parking and disabled access
• You want to make a complaint about your Thomson experience.
Other Useful Thomson Contact Numbers:
|Head Office||0844 453 0237|
|Customer Service||0844 826 0639|
|Complaints||0844 826 8018|
Thomson Contact Phone Line Opening Hours
|Head Office||8am – 8pm Monday to Friday|
Thomson Head Office
|Head Office|| TUI UK & I
Thomson holidays are completely customisable package holidays – with Thomson, you’re in charge and the holiday of your dreams is only a few clicks away. You have the choice of how much control to take over your holiday with Thomson – if you want to just hand everything over to them to organise you can, while any other depth of control you choose to take is still on the table. From Greece to Iceland, your options ar endless with Thomson!
In addition to providing package holidays and flights, the Thomson also provides a world-class travel agency, who you will most likely travel with if you book a Thomson holiday. This helps keep the standard of all Thomson holiday travel high – if you want something done right, do it yourself.
Thomson Package Holidays
The most common holiday deal offered by Thomson is the Thomson package holiday, a vacation in which you arrange your flights, accommodation, and possibly your food and entertainment all through Thomson themselves and, ordinarily, receive great value for money as well as saving huge amounts of time. Thomson first emerged as a provider of package holidays, and is exceptionally well-adapted to that task, so booking such a holiday with them is extremely easy and efficient.
Thomson Gold Holidays
Thomson Gold holidays have a different twist to them – they are holiday packages exclusively for adults. They come in two primary varieties; Small and Friendly, and Thomson Scene Hotels. Thomson Scene Hotels are usually central to a busy city with a great nightlife and incredible day adventures to be had, while Small and Friendly hotels tend to be more secluded and quiet. Without the noise, mess and general chaos caused by young children on holiday, you can relax and unwind in a dedicated adults-only environment, surrounded by like-minded people, with suitable entertainment.
Frequently Asked Questions for Thomson Customer Services
How can I book assistance at the airport?
• If customers need extra assistance at the airport, such as luggage handling and mobility access, they will need to let Thomson know in advance.
• This can be done either via the online check-in service (just go to the Special Requests section after logging in) or by calling Thomson Customer Service.
• Thomson will pass on the relevant information to the assistance providers at your designated airport, to ensure the necessary services will be waiting for you on arrival.
How do I choose or change my seat on the plane?
• When you make a booking with Thomson, you will automatically be allocated a seat on your flight (unless you choose the Select Your Seat service during booking). If you are not happy with your seats you can get in touch with Thomson Customer Services, who may be able to change your seat for a small additional fee.
• Customers are reminded that they will not be able to choose seats that leave a single window or middle seat empty. This is so other groups of passengers are not split up during their journey. Seating restrictions will be made clear on the seat-choosing map.
• If you are travelling with a child under two, you will also not be allowed to select certain seats. These will be marked on the seat-choosing map with an ‘i’.
How much will it cost to cancel or transfer to my holiday?
• After booking, customers are able to cancel their booking right up until they are scheduled to travel. However this will incur a cancellation fee, depending on how long before the scheduled travel date the cancellation is made.
• When cancelling a hotel or flight booking individually you will need to check Thomson’s booking conditions for cancellation charges.
• If you wish to transfer your holiday, charges will vary depending in the type of holiday booked and how far in advance the cancellation is being made. Talk to Thomson Customer Services if you are unsure.
Who is Thomson?
Thomson Travel Group was established in 1965 and is part of parent company TUI Travel PLC. Based in the UK, it provides package holidays and booking services to travellers and holidaymakers going abroad, including flights, hotels and cruises, all at competitive prices.
The company specialises in offering tailored deals and packages, something that makes it unique in comparison to other package holiday services. Its range of holidays and short breaks are categorised depending on audience and type, and include Thomson Couples; Thomson Family Resorts; Thomson Cruises; Thomson Gold and more.
Customers also have the option to browse Thomson’s exclusive deals, or search for their ideal break based on destination; long-haul or short-haul flight; destination climate and season.
Incoming search terms:
- thomson customer services phone number