0371 474 3000
On The Beach Numbers:
|On The Beach||Opening Hours|
On The Beach Opening Hours
On The Beach Head Office
|On the Beach Head Office||Park Square, Bird Hall Lane, Cheadle, SK3 0XN.|
Why Call On the Beach Customer Services Contact Number?
You may need to call On the Beach if you need to:
• Check, amend or cancel a booking
• Report problems logging into your online account, or generally using the On The Beach website
• Get help with using the On The Beach online booking service
• Request advice on holiday spots; tourist attractions; planning your journey or hotel facilities
• Make a complaint about On The Beach.
Popular Queries of On The Beach Customers
“After making a booking with On The Beach, what paperwork will I need to take on holiday?”
• When embarking on their trip, On The Beach customers are required to carry with them their hotel voucher flight tickets (or flight voucher), as well as their transfer voucher (if applicable). These will have been emailed in advance by On The Beach.
• If customers have checked in with their airline online, they will also need to take their flight passes with them.
• As with every journey, a passport; relevant currency and travel insurance are essential (if going abroad). Speak to On The Beach Customer Services for advice on getting a great deal and staying safe and secure during your trip.
“What is included in my On The Beach booking?”
• On The Beach offers a fast, dedicated service for booking hotels, flights, and package holiday deals at an affordable price. Services can be booked individually or combined as a package to save money.
• Customers can grab themselves a great deal with the On The Beach online Deal Finder service. Browse available deals or search using your own criteria.
• When customers have made their booking, they will be sent a summary email from On The Beach within 48 hours to confirm their purchase(s). Extras such as travel insurance, in-flight meals or transfers are not included in online bookings as airlines do not include these things in their basic prices.
These extras can be added by visiting the ‘Manage my Booking’ section of the On the Beach website, or by calling the On The Beach contact number.
“How do I make a CAA claim for a failed operator?”
• If your chosen airline or hotel ceases to operate after you have made your booking, you are eligible to file a CAA claim with On The Beach.
• This can be done by logging into your online account and visiting the ‘My Booking’ section of the website. Here you will find the link to the document you need. Simply fill this out (as much as you can) and send it to On The Beach.
• On The Beach will process your paperwork, complete any empty sections and attach further documentation if required. Some claims can take up to several months but On The Beach will be supporting you every step of the process.
“Can I change the destination of my holiday?”
If the UK Government advises against travel to a specific destination, then you may have to change your plans. If you wish to travel to a different destination out of choice, you must cancel your booking with the appropriate charges and re-book.
Benefits of booking with On the Beach:
- You can pay in installments and spread the cost up until two weeks before you fly.
- Get support 24/7 if you encounter any issues whilst you are away.
- Over one million customers use On the Beach to book their holidays ever year.
- Holidays are financially protected by ATOL.
- A wide range of destinations for you to choose from, depending on needs and budget.
There are several little extras that you can add onto your booking to help you make the most of your holiday. Before you travel, you can use airport hotels and airport parking to make the journey to the airport more convenient. You can relax ahead of your flight in style by booking an airport lounge, where you often get complimentary food/drink and wifi, amongst other benefits. Once you arrive, you can book resort transfers, which vary from a private taxi to a shared shuttle bus, depending on your needs/budget. Alternatively, you may wish to drive yourself to the resort, which is why you can also book car hire with over 15,000 locations to choose from and fully inclusive prices. Car hire is in partnership with many popular retailers such as Avis, Hertz, Goldcar Rental and Europcar.
Note that On the Beach acts as a web search function between the customer and various travel providers, such as airlines and hotels. When you book, you’ll get a confirmation email but the price of your holiday isn’t actually confirmed until On the Beach has liaised with the supplier. You’ll be notified of any changes in price by email.
Background of On The Beach
On The Beach was founded in 2004 as a UK-based travel retailer offering exclusive deals on flights, hotels, and packages. Customers can compare airfare prices; find affordable hotels in their chosen destination; make an easy and fuss-free group booking or snag a great deal on holiday or weekend break.
Extra features that customers can book with On The Beach include connections (transport to and from the airport); travel insurance and in-flight meals. These can be added by managing your booking afterwards, or by talking to On The Beach Customer Services for advice.
Most searched for queries about On the Beach
Are On the Beach ATOL protected?
Yes, all On the Beach holidays are financially protected by an ATOL licence.
Who owns Onthebeach.co.uk?
On the Beach is a registered company in its own right, it does not have a parent company.
Are On the Beach any good?
On the Beach have a 91% rating on the website Feefo. Customer comments include: “so easy and hassle free”, “good communication via email”, “easy to navigate website” and “well priced holidays”.
Incoming search terms:
- on the beach contact number
- on the beach phone number
- on the beach telephone number
- on the beach contact
- on the beach contact number free
- phone number for on the beach
- contact on the beach
- on the beach free contact number
- on the beach customer service number
- telephone number for on the beach