You may need to call Low Cost Holidays if:
• There are problems logging in to your online Low Cost Holidays account
• You are having trouble using the website or making an online booking
• You need to change or cancel your booking
• You want to make special travel arrangements prior to your trip
• You have had a negative experience with Low Cost Holidays
• You are having problems with billing or acquiring a refund
• You did not receive or have lost certain documents, such as confirmation of booking and/or check-in confirmation.
Popular Questions for Low Cost Holidays
“I have made a booking with Low Cost Holidays but am now unable to travel. What should I do?”
• If you are unable to make your planned journey for whatever reason, it is essential that you tell Low Cost Holidays as soon as possible. You can do this by calling the Low Cost Holiday contact number.
• All cancellations and refunds will be processed in line with the standard Low Cost Holidays terms and conditions. These can be found on the company’s website here.
• If you need a cancellation invoice as proof of cancellation to send to your insurer, a Low Cost Holidays customer service agent will be able to help you with this.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com with your booking reference details to receive an invoice via email. Flight cancellation invoices will need to be obtained directly from your airline – Low Cost Holidays will be able to supply contact details for this.
“What is NOT included in my booking and will incur an extra charge?”
• Your Low Cost Holiday booking does NOT include extras such as in-flight refreshments or entertainment; excess baggage; travel insurance; pre-bookable items such as transfers, welcome packs or baby buggies; using hotel facilities like gyms, tennis courts or spas; visa or inoculation costs; phone booking fees or any deposits requested on arrival by some apartment/villa owners.
• For your accommodation, you will only be charged for any extras you book locally such as transport or leisure services. Please note that in some resorts, a local city tax may apply – check with Low Cost Holidays before travel if you are not sure.
• In some accommodation, like apartments and villas, a deposit may be required to cover any breakages or cleaning fees.
Please check all additional fees for baggage and in-flight meals with your chosen airline.
“What should happen when I make a booking with Low Cost Holidays?”
• When you make a booking with Low Cost Holidays successfully, you should receive a confirmation email containing your booking reference, flight details, flight number and airport check-in details. This confirmation is effectively your ticket ; you will need to keep a copy for this for both your outward and return journeys.
• If the airline requires you to produce a ticket at check-in, Low Cost Holidays will post you your tickets around 7 days before departure. If your flight is booked close to the departure date, they will need to be collected from the airline’s ticket desk at the airport.
• Confirmation of your accommodation should be sent to you within 72 hours of making the booking. However this can vary as Low Cost Holidays needs to wait for confirmation from your hotel supplier. You can contact Low Cost Holidays if you are concerned.
What is Low Cost Holidays?
Low Cost Holidays started out in 2004, supplying holidays and travel services to travellers at low-cost, affordable prices. Its team of over 500 professionals work with a range of popular airlines, hotel suppliers and transport providers to offer customers an enjoyable, fuss-free trip.
Around two million holidaymakers choose to travel with Low Cost Holidays every year, making use of its wide selection of beach, city and ski destinations across the globe.