Legoland is a theme park and resort located in Windsor, UK.
Why would I call the Legoland contact number?
- To book your Legoland tickets in advance.
- To find out about special access for disabled visitors.
- To find out park opening times/facilities information.
- To book a holiday.
- To find out more information about the Legoland Hotel.
- To find out more information about an upcoming event.
- To plan a school visit.
- To get directions to Legoland.
- To make a complaint about your Legoland experience.
|Theme Park||0843 208 2391|
|Customer Service||0843 208 2391|
|Lost Property||0843 208 2391|
Legoland Opening Hours
|Legoland theme park||10:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Legoland theme park||LEGOLAND® Windsor Park Ltd, Winkfield Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 4AY|
The Legoland Experience
Rides and Attractions
The park is split up into sections. They are as follows:
- The Beginning- Lego Star Wars gallery, catch the Hill Train to the rest of the park.
- Land of the Vikings- Sail through waters and enjoy the Nordic maze.
- Knights Kingdom- Explore the castle and moat, but be wary of the dragon!
- Pirate Shores- Stroll through the Enchanted Forest and search for pirates.
- Kingdom of the Pharaohs- Search for hidden treasure in this ancient land.
- Heartlake City- The land of the Lego friends.
- Lego City- Sit in the driving seat and enjoy some high octane fun.
- Adventure Land- Join the Lego divers on a mission for the whole family.
- DUPLO Valley- One for the little ones, this is a splashtastic fun zone.
- Imagination Centre- Make learning fun with a range of educational attractions.
- Miniland- Almost 40 million pieces of Lego have been used to create scenes from across the USA and Europe.
This the UK’s largest Lego shop. You’ll find all the souvenirs that you will ever need, from Lego sets to watches. You’ll also find a range of Hard to Find products, which are, you guessed it, hard to find anywhere else! Visit the build your own Minifigure station for a unique souvenir. There are over 600 combinations so it’s unlikely anyone will have one the same.
The BIG shop also offers pushchair/wheelchair hire and any essentials that you may have forgotten for your day out.
There is a buy now collect later option, which means that you can shop to your heart’s content and pick up your items at the end of the day. If you’re staying at the Legoland resort hotel, you can also have the items delivered to your hotel room.
There are also other shops dotted across the park in individual areas, such as the Lego Star Wars store and the Last Chance marketplace.
Food and Drink
There are lots of food and drink options at Legoland, whether you want a quick bite, a sweet treat or a sit-down meal. They include:
- Farmer Joe’s Chicken Company
- City Walk Pizza and Pasta
- Heartlake Café
- Papa Moles Ice Cream
- Hot dog food stands
For people with special dietary requirements, there are lots of options such as gluten free pizza, jacket potatoes, and sandwiches.
Legoland Resort Hotel
Located in the heart of the resort, the Legoland resort hotel is an experience that you won’t forget. Find a free Lego gift in your room, play in the pirate water play area and eat a yummy meal in the Bricks restaurant.
Choose a themed room from:
- Pirate- For you and your shipmates.
- Kingdom- Shields and flags cover the walls.
- Adventure- Become an explorer by staying in this room.
- Pirate (Premium)
- Lego Friends (Premium)
- Adventure (Premium)
The Premium rooms have a separate sleeping area for the little ones.
Other benefits of staying at the hotel include evening entertainment and 30-minute early access to some rides.
Lego Star Wars Days
Between the 30th April-2nd May 2016, get ready to join in with a host of Star Wars themed activities at Legoland. See the new 500,000 piece Death Star made from Lego bricks. The Miniland display will use the Death Star in a stunning finale which brings life to some of the most iconic scenes from the Star Wars movies.
Lego 4D Movie
Go and see a Lego 4D Movie which is exclusively showing at Legoland! It is completely original and never seen before.
Plan your visit
The earlier that you book your Legoland tickets, the more money that you will save.
Gate price- £50.40.
Online purchase 2-6 days in advance- £40.00
Online purchase 7+ days in advance- £37.
Gate price- £46.20
Online purchase 2-6 days in advance- £40
Online purchase 7+ days in advance- £37
Open dated tickets are available for a small premium to the gate price.
Adults- £56.40, Child- £52.20.
Q-Bot Ride Reservation Device
Q-Bot is a little device which allows you to reserve your place in the queue of your favourite ride, without actually having to stand in the queue.
The Q- Bot reservation process is as follows:
- Select your chosen ride from 20 attractions.
- Get your ride time on the screen.
- Explore the park whilst you wait.
- Go to the ride at your allocated time.
- Enter the ride at the Q-Bot entrance.
- Repeat the process for your next ride.
Legoland is a theme park located in Windsor. The park opened in 1996 on the site of a former safari park. The attractions of the park are Lego themed, with a mixture of rides, models, and Lego building workshops. During the first season, the park attracted almost 1.5 million visitors. Today, it attracts 2.2 million (2015), making it the second most visited theme park in the UK after Alton Towers and the 10th most visited in Europe.
The Legoland park is typically open from March to November, with various events across the season including Halloween celebrations and fireworks.
In 2005, the Lego group decided to sell the park after it was making losses across the company. It is now owned by Merlin Entertainments, who also own the likes of Alton Towers, Thorpe Park and Chessington World of Adventures.
Legoland is mainly marketed towards children between the ages of three and 12. There are 55 rides, with two rollercoasters and six water rides. The park is set across 150 acres. The slogan for Legoland is ‘Awesome Awaits!’
The park has mostly been open without many serious incidents. In 2009, a young girl trapped her hand in the Log Flume. The ride was swiftly redesigned following health and safety checks.
For more information about Legoland, call the Legoland customer services team.