0333 300 0042
Looking to Call the Jet2 Contact Number?
The Jet2 number can be handy if you need to:
- Get help planning your journey or trip
- Find out about special deals currently on offer
- Amend or cancel a booking
- Request special assistance at the airport or during your flight
- Report a problem with making an online booking or logging in to your Jet2 online account
- Report missing or delayed baggage, or lost travel documents
- Request a refund or make a complaint.
Jet 2 Opening Hours
|Mon-Fri||08:00 – 21:00|
|Weekend’s||09:00 – 18:00|
|Head Office||Customer Care Team, PO Box 284, Leeds, LS11 1GE, England|
Possible Questions for Jet2
” What happens if I need to cancel my holiday?”
- If you are no longer able to travel and need to cancel or amend your holiday booking, simply head to ‘Manage My Booking’ on the Jet2 website and logging in with your booking reference, surname and departure date.
Alternatively you can give Jet2 Customer Services a call.
- In all cases of cancellation, you will lose your initial deposit paid to Jet2. If you cancel your holiday less than 70 days before the departure date, you will also lose a percentage of your overall holiday payment – this can vary from 30% to 100%, depending on far in advance you cancel.
- Cancellations can also be made via email or by written letter.
“What is the luggage allowance when travelling with Jet2?”
- When you fly with Jet2, the number of checked bags you are allowed will depend on your route and will be displayed on your booking confirmation.
Children over the age of 2 will also have their own baggage allowance.
- Each bag must weigh no more than 22kg. You may take more than this but this will incur extra fees payable to Jet2. No single item of luggage can be over 32kg.
- Additional baggage can be purchased when making your booking, or later on by logging in to the ‘Manage My Booking‘ section of the Jet2 website.
- Items such as baby buggies, carry cots, musical instruments or sports equipment, weight restrictions and possible fees may be applicable. Check on the Jet2 website or call the Jet2 contact number.
“Does Jet2 cater for special circumstances at the airport and on-board?”
- Jet2 allows pushchairs/baby buggies; carry cots and car seats on board providing they each weigh no more than 10kg.
- Medication and medical syringes will be allowed on board, providing they adhere to the airport’s liquid restrictions and that the passenger brings with them written confirmation from their doctor.
- For passengers with a disability or requiring mobility assistance, Jet2 will allow two pieces of mobility equipment that are essential for your journey, without charge.
This allowance will be granted on a case-by-case basis – check before you travel by calling the Jet2 number and asking to be put through to the Special Assistance Dept.
- Passengers will a nut allergy should inform Jet2 in advance at the time of booking and the on-board crew when they board the plane. Staff will refrain from selling nuts on board and discourage other passengers from eating nuts during their journey.
“What Happens if my Jet2 Flight is Delayed?”
Whilst delayed flights are often a huge inconvenience, Jet2’s liability for delayed flights lies with the Montreal Convention, which governs the way most airlines operate. If the convention does not apply, then Jet2 will have liability for your flight delay and therefore you will not be entitled to any compensation. Similar to other airlines, Jet2 offer a flight tracker online, that allows you to see if your plane is delayed, or if someone you know is travelling on a delayed flight. The flight tracker is easy to use, just enter the destination and the departure airport for all details of your chosen flight. Jet2 also has a status update section to their website that allows you to see if anything has affected your flight. This is updated daily with warnings to allow extra time for disruptions such as strikes and works in airports. If you do find yourself affected by a flight cancellation, or a severe delay, you should contact the Jet2 customer service number and one of the team will assist you in your next step.
“When Can I check in For my Jet2 Flight?”
If you have opted to check-in online for your Jet2 flight, you can do so from 28 days up to 5 hours before your flight’s departure. Jet2 gives passengers to option to either print off a paper copy of their boarding pass, or download the boarding pass to their phone using the Jet2 mobile app. If you have luggage that needs to be checked into the hold, you will have to go to the check-in desk when you get to the airport. If you are travelling with only hand luggage, you can proceed straight to customs for security checks. Don’t forget to arrive on time as check-in desks are only available from 2 hours up to 40 mins before you flight’s departure. Jet2’s mobile boarding pass is also a handy option for those that don’t have access to a printer at home, and also saves carrying unnecessary bits of paper that could potentially get lost. You can store up to 8 boarding passes on the same smartphone, which makes travelling in a large group simple and easy. Check-in at the desk at the airport is available if you cannot or have forgotten to check-in online, but an administration fee will be charged. This currently stands at £17.50 per person. If you choose to do this, your boarding passes will be printed at the airport.
“How do I pay for my booking?”
There are a range of options when paying for your Jet2 flight and these are Paypal, Debit or Credit card. At the moment, you can only use Paypal if you are booking a flight through a desktop computer or a tablet, this feature is not available on Jet2’s mobile site. Alternatively, you can pay through the Jet2 call centre, only by credit or debit card. The same applies for if you choose to pay through the sales centre, you can also pay cash here. If you decide not to book you Jet2 flight online, you will be charged an additional £6 per person to book your flights any other way. Thee are no booking fees charged for online bookings.
Jet2 is a British low-cost budget airline, first established as a passenger charter operator in 2001. It flies out from eight bases in the UK and one base in Spain, with its fleet of 54 aircrafts travelling to around 65 destinations in total.
Jet2 holds a United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority Type A Operating Licence, which means it is able to carry passengers, cargo and mail on aircrafts with 20 seats or more.