0330 100 6633
Haven Phone Line Opening Hours
|Mon-fri||9 am – 9pm|
|Weekend||Saturday: 9am – 9pm
Sunday: 9 am – 9pm
Haven Head Office Address
|Haven Holidays||1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4YL|
- Enquire about UK breaks.
- Help with planning a trip or stay
- Information about the facilities at any specific Haven sites in the UK
- Assistance with making a booking, either online or over the phone, or amending a previous booking
- Check availability and prices
- Locate your nearest Haven Holidays park
- To make a complaint
- To report a mistake you have spotted on the website
- To enquire over accommodation
- To report any special assistance you might require
- Assistance with cancelling a booking
- Assistance with changing a name on a booking
- To inquire about whether or not pets are allowed at your chosen destination.
Haven Holiday Parks
Haven have holiday parks all over the country and so it depends on what area of the country you would like to travel as to which holiday park you choose. each holiday park is unique in its own way and all guarantee an extremely enjoyable holiday for the whole family. If you would like to locate your nearest Haven holiday park then please call the contact number and you will be given further information. All 36 of Haven’s holiday parks are situated in picturesque locations usually with close access to the beach/seaside. In recent years they have all undergone significant renovation and even now there are new and improved accommodation styles being built. Popular Haven holiday locations include Blackpool, Cornwall, Dorset, Sussex and The Lakes.
Haven Holiday Website
You will find all of the information that you need for on the Haven Holidays website if you are thinking of booking a holiday. On the homepage of the website you are able to check the availability of certain parks as well as book at your chosen destination and on your chosen date. If you are unsure of where to head you are able to fully browse all of the parks and their accommodation to see which best suits you and your family. If you are looking for a cheap deal, Haven do offer ‘last minute getaways’ as well as discounts on summer holidays booked early. For example, at the minute, you are able to browse October half-term getaways which are great for those that are on a budget. The website allows you to view pictures of all of its accommodation as well as listing the facilities that are available in each park. There are endless children’s activities and even entertainment for the adults so the website is sure to put your mind at rest before you begin your holiday with Haven.
Haven Holiday Accommodation
The Haven holiday accommodation has improved significantly in recent years and there are now many different types available for you to choose from, depending on how you want to enjoy your holiday. For the adventurous, there are campsites with five different pitch types; basic or tent pitch, electric pitch (eg if you own a motor home or equivalent), super electric pitch (luxury motor homes) and euro and premier pitches that have up to 20% more space, allow parking next to the tent and provide a concrete hard-standing base for extra security. You can also add up to two additional people for £3 per night in a pup tent that can be put up on your pitch. If you would like more information on camping and glamping availability at Haven then please call the contact number. Other accommodation includes Haven’s range of popular caravans and also the newer comfort plus chalets and beach houses for those looking for a little more luxury. The Haven beach houses and deck houses are the newest additions to their accommodation list and are currently only available in certain parks, one of them being Perran Sands in Cornwall. All of the beach houses sleep up to six people and have an adjoining family dining and sitting room area, as well as number of other features guaranteed to make you feel at home. There is also a private hot tub with sea views, allowing you to inject that little bit of luxury into your Haven holiday. The comparing accommodation tool is useful if you are unsure which type of lodging to choose. For full accommodation information, visit the Haven Holidays website.
Haven Holiday Deals
All deals for haven holidays are available on the Haven website, particularly on the home page. If you have a discount code or voucher, there will be a space to enter this at the checkout when booking your holiday. If you would like to change your booking after it has been made you will need to call the contact number, and you may be subjected to a fee depending on how close to the holiday you are looking to change or cancel it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I book a holiday?
- You can book over the phone by calling the number above or you can go to www.haven.com. Check availability using the on-site widget – just select your region, accommodation preference, dates you’d like to go and duration of your stay. You’ll then be provided with a list of possible options of which you can check out reviews, facilities and prices.
- Once you have decided on your Haven site, you can add on some optional extras. If not, then simply enter your personal details and you’ll be taken to the payment page. Once paid, you should get a receipt and summary of what you have booked.
What do they offer?
- Winner of ‘The British Travel Awards 2014’, Haven is a holiday company that specialises in UK camping or caravan breaks.
- They currently have 35 parks dotted around the Great British coastline, from Scotland to Cornwall, and provide unlimited fun for all the family, with a variety of activities and facilities to use, such as indoor heated swimming pools and outdoor pools, kids clubs, sports and evening entertainment.
- Many of the sites offer superb touring and camping areas with shower blocks, electric hook-ups, fresh water and waste disposal points for people bringing their own motor homes or tents.
- When it comes to accommodation, there is a wide variety of options – Caravans, tents, chalets, apartments and luxury lodges. You could even try ‘Glamping’ in one of their Safari tents, yurts or Geo-domes.
What is their cancellation policy?
- The minimum cancellation fee for all cancellations is £50.00, but is dependent on the amount of deposit you paid at the time of booking, as well as the amount of days until the start of your holiday.
- However, if you do not take out a holiday protection cancellation plan, it could result in the loss of all monies paid.
Can I get a map of the park?
- You’ll be given a welcome pack on your arrival at the site, which will include a map of the park and all its facilities. You can view a copy of the park map online by clicking on your park name below:
Allhallows, Berwick, Blue Dolphin, Burnham-on-Sea, Caister-on-Sea, Cala Gran, Church Farm, Combe Haven, Craig Tara, Devon Cliffs, Doniford Bay, Greenacres, Golden Sands, Hafan y Mor, Haggerston Castle, Hopton, Kiln Park, Lakeland, Littlesea, Marton Mere, Orchards, Perran Sands, Presthaven, Primrose Valley, Quay West, Reighton Sands, Riviere Sands, Rockley Park, Seashore, Seaview, Seton Sands, Thorpe Park, Weymouth Bay, Wild Duck.
Haven Holidays advise that you bring the following:
- Tea towels
- Washing up utensils
- Linen (if not included)
- Toilet rolls
- Extra pillows if required
- Cot linen (if cot is hired)
- Extra blanket in cold season
- Your booking confirmation
If you forget to bring anything, don’t worry as most items will be available at the on-site SPAR stores. [/toggle]
About Haven Holidays
Haven Holidays own and operates 35 family holiday parks, providing caravan, touring and camping facilities across Britain in predominantly coastal locations. Winner of The British Travel Awards 2014, they provide camping pitches, tents, caravans and other comfortable accommodation such as Luxury lodges and apartments. They also provide entertainment, activities and many facilities for holiday-makers of all ages. Haven Holidays is part of Bourne Leisure Ltd who also own Warner Leisure Hotels and Butlins Resorts. They started over 40 years ago with just one caravan park, and now they are the largest, privately owned holiday company in the UK. They provide good value family holidays to over 2.4 million holiday-makers every year, and most of them re-visit year after year.
Incoming search terms:
- haven contact number uk
- haven phone number
- contact haven holiday parks
- haven holidays contact number
- haven head office
- phone number for haven holidays
- haven holiday parks phone number
- haven contact number
- what is the telephone number for booking a holiday at haven holiday sites
- haven holidays sales number