0345 646 0707
First Bus Phone Line Opening Hours
|Head Office||Monday – Saturday: 9am – 8pm
First Bus Head Office Address
|Head Office||FirstGroup plc
395 King Street
Why You Might Require the First Bus Contact Number
The First Bus contact number can be used when you want to:
- Get help planning your journey, including pick-up and drop-off points
- Get quotes on fares for your chosen travel dates
- Make a booking, rearrange a booking or cancel a booking
- Report a problem with the First Bus service
- Request a refund.
- To ask why a bus has been cancelled
- To report that a bus is late
- To explain that you have lost your travel pass
- To get help in buying a travel pass
- To complain
- To report a mistake you have spotted on their website
- To report that the e-ticket service is not working
First Bus Timetable
All of the First Bus timetables can be viewed via the First Bus website just specify your local area and the times will appear. If you are having problems viewing the timetables and are unsure of when the next bus is due at your stop, or if a bus is late and has not shown up please call the contact number to get the information that you need. The website also has a useful journey planning tool that can be used for upcoming journeys. To use the tool, simply enter the area from which you are travelling, your destination and whether you require a one-way or return journey and you will be shown the best available times for your journey. This is a great way of not only avoiding being late but also arriving at a bus stop unsure of what time your bus will arrive. The First Bus website will often use your location so that it automatically looks for bus stops in your area. Don’t want to plan your journey and just want to know when your next bus will arrive? Simply use the ‘next bus’ feature by putting in the stop at which you are waiting. First Bus will then tell you the whereabouts of the next bus that is due to arrive at that stop so you have an idea of how long you can expect to wait. The First Bus website also contains information on the night bus as well as their speciality hospital services and services to your local airport. If you are unsure of the area in which you are travelling, you can view all route maps also via the First Bus website.
First Bus Tickets
Depending on the zone or area in which you are travelling, ticket prices will vary, with different prices for children, students, adults and pensioners. Depending on where you are travelling from and to and how long your journey is, you will be required to pay more for your ticket. As an example, an average adult ticket travelling up to three miles in the Bath area will cost £1.50. All tickets and prices are available on the First Bus website and if you type in your journey requirements, First Bus will tell you where your ticket is available to purchase, whether that be on the bus or in a ticket shop or even online as an e-ticket. It will also state if a student ticket of the same version is available to buy at a cheaper price. There are several different ticket types that are available to buy depending on why you are travelling with. For example, the free travel pass for disabled passengers or passengers of pension age, the family travel pass that allows for unlimited travel for up to five people (minimum of 2 adults) for an entire day and the Freedom Travelpass that, again, allows for unlimited travel on just the one ticket. For further information on how these passes work, as well as regular ticket types and prices please call the contact number or visit the First Bus website. If you have purchased a ticket online and it is not accepted on the bus or you are having trouble viewing it, please call the contact number.
First Bus Bristol
First Bus is a large operator in Bristol, Bath and the West and transports the majority of the population. Depending on where you are in the city, First Bus will run a regular service to get you to your chosen destination. Their website also tells them of the goings on in the city such as when they are recruiting for the area. First Bus also recognises that Bristol and Bath welcome a lot of tourism into their cities and so they offer ideas of great places to see and visit whilst in the city, on their website.For example, First Bus will provide the bus routes to places such as Bristol zoo and Bristol cathedral, as well as the notorious roman baths in Bath city centre.
First Bus Complaints
If you are unhappy with a service that you have received from First Bus and would like to issue a complaint you can either do so by ringing the contact number or heading to the First Bus website where you can submit a complaints form online. Ther are a number of options to highlight why you might be trying to get in touch with Fist Bus and if you select ‘I am having an issue with one of your services’ then you can follow the instructions to explain your complaint in further detail. After your complaint has been submitted, you will hear back from First Bus within two weeks. If you have submitted a complaint and have not heard back within the allotted time then please do not hesitate to call the contact number where someone will work towards resolving your issue.
General Inquiries for First Bus
“1. Where is my local First Bus service and how can I find timetables?”
- To locate your nearest First Bus service, visit the First Bus website (firstgroup.com/uk/bus/) and simply enter your town or postcode, or give First Bus Customer Service a call.
- First Bus timetables can be found by using the online search tool on the First Bus website. Just enter your location; where you are leaving from and where you are headed, and First Bus will search for the appropriate timetable., You can also search using the route number, if you know it.
- You can also ask for a local First Bus timetable to be posted to you by calling the First Bus contact number.
“2. Can I make a First Bus booking for a large party?”
- You can indeed make First Bus bookings for larger groups; however, for a more exclusive service you could hire a coach through First Bus’ parent company, First Travel Solutions.
- With First Travel Solutions, you will be able to hire a suitable vehicle of your choice, with vehicles ranging between 4 and 100 seats and destinations available throughout the UK and mainland Europe.
- If you prefer rail journey or need to move a larger number of people in one go, First Travel can also provide charter trains and transfers at either end of your journey, if required.
- For help with booking a coach hire or moving large parties, call the First Bus Customer Service contact number for advice.
“3. Does First Bus offer special fares for students?”
- First Bus offers an exclusive First Student bus pass, which makes travelling with First Bus excellent value for those on budget.
- First Student bus pass options include All Term (lasts a whole academic year); FirstMonth Student (lasts one calendar month) or one Term (dates will vary depending on time of year).
- To purchase your First Student bus pass, simply head to firstgroup.com/students/ and enter your location and the name of your college or university. First Bus will specify which area(s) and routes your pass will be valid for.
About First Bus
First Bus, later named First Group, is a British transport group operating in the UK. It changed its name to First Group in 1997 after it branched out into rail travel in early 1996, and has expanded to operate the London Tramlink concession and several other rail and coach services across Europe and the UK.
The company operates numerous rail, bus, coach and vehicle hire services in Ireland, Denmark, Canada and the United States. It also runs bus and coach services in Germany and Hong Kong, and rail services in Sweden.
As well as offering transportation services for everyday travellers and inter-country travellers, First Group offers specialist services such as business transportation; event management and transport for school/educational trips.
Incoming search terms:
- first bus contact number