British Airways Other Contact Numbers
|Customer Services||0843 208 2389|
|Head Office||0843 208 2389|
|Flight Locator||0843 208 2389|
British Airways Opening Times
|Monday to Friday||9am-6.15pm|
British Airways Head Office Address
|Head Office||British Airways Plc.
PO Box 365
Reasons to Call British Airways
You may wish to call British Airways Customer Service if you:
- Need to verify, query, amend or cancel a booking
- Report a problem with your booking or your ability to travel
- Need help planning your journey
- Want to arrange special assistance for yourself or another individual at the airport
- Need advice on preparing for travel
- Wish to make a complaint or request a refund.
British Airways Flights
British Airways flights can get you to over 170 destinations around the world. The airline departs from all major UK airports including the four in London, Manchester, Aberdeen, Belfast, Leeds Bradford, Cardiff, Bristol and Doncaster. If you can find a British Airways flight for less than the price listed on the website, British Airways will refund the difference for you. For larger fares, you could pay a low initial deposit or hold your booking for 72 hours in exchange for a small fee. New routes for this year include Bremen, Santiago, Cape Town, Doha, Tehran, Kalamata and Inverness.
British Airways Premium Economy
British Airways’ premium economy service is known as World Traveller Plus. You will get wider seats with more legroom, yummy meals and a full bar service, entertainment systems with headphones, amenities kit, power sockets and a larger free baggage allowance. You can upgrade to premium economy for most long-haul flights.
British Airways First Class
When you fly British Airways first class, you can enjoy your own suite with a fully flat bed with a mattress and duvet, a bag of wellbeing essentials, an a lá carté menu so you can dine whenever you wish, a bigger screen for your entertainment system, access to premium lounges before your flight, facials and massages, fast track security, a much bigger baggage allowance and a private concierge service to use in New York or London.
British Airways Holidays
British Airways can help you to plan your dream holiday. You can choose from hotels which have been carefully selected, add car hire if necessary and all the costs upfront. Your holiday can be secured with a low deposit and spread the cost with staggered payments. There is also access to a 24-hour helpline in case you need assistance whilst in resort. You will find many types of holidays from city breaks to spa holidays and luxury getaways.
British Airways Executive Club
The British Airways executive club is a rewards scheme that you can join for free. You’ll be able to take advantage of deals specifically for members, enjoy a smoother booking process with saved details, collect Avios points to spend on flights/upgrades and collect points when you use airlines from the OneWorld Alliance.
British Airways Jobs
Whether you are interested in working cabin crew or in the airport, British Airways is a great airline to work for. There are over 40,000 people working across the business in a range of roles such as cabin crew, contact centre and apprentices. If you join cabin crew from London Gatwick, you could fly to a range of international destinations such as Barbados and Las Vegas. You could also work in a mixed fleet and travel to many European and international destinations.
British Airways Credit Card
There are two British Airways credit cards. British Airways American Express credit card is free to use each year, whereas the Premium Plus card carries an annual fee of £195 but has a range of extra benefits.
Popular Queries of British Airways Customers
“Can I take my pet with me when I travel?”
- British Airways offers a dedicated pet transportation service in conjunction with its World Cargo Team. Thanks to the Pet Travel Scheme offered by the UK DEFRA, your pet will be able to travel between some countries, avoiding quarantine.
- For details on the pet travel services offered by British Airways and its airline partners, visit the ‘Special Assistance > Travelling with Pets’ section on the British Airways website, or call the British Airways contact number.
- There you will find a list of charges for transporting your pet, as well as instructions on how to prepare your pet for travel.
“My baggage has been delayed. What should I do?”
- If your baggage has been delayed or gone missing due to weather disruptions, you must tell British Airways immediately.
- You can do this by visiting ‘Travel News > Help with Delayed Baggage’ on the British Airways website; by calling British Airways Customer Service or by visiting the nearest Customer Service desk at the airport.
- Once your missing luggage has been reported you will receive a file reference and will be able to track your bag using the Baggage Tracking Service.
If you need to purchase any essential items whilst your bag is lost, please keep all receipts and submit them to BA with a Baggage Compensation form to be reimbursed as quickly as possible.
“What special assistance services does British Airways provide?”
British Airways caters for the following circumstances/scenarios:
- Passengers who are disabled, visually/aurally impaired, or have mobility problems
- Parents travelling with young children
- Children and youths travelling alone (under the age of 18)
- Travelling with assistance dogs
- Passengers with particular dietary needs or food allergies.
If you fit into any of these categories and wish to request special assistance, you can do so by checking the appropriate boxes when making your online booking; alternatively contact British Airways via the number provided.
Special meals can be requested on all long-haul, Euro Traveller or Club Europe flights by visiting the ‘Food and Drink > Special Meals’ page on the BA website.
Background of British Airways
British Airways is the flagship air carrier in the United Kingdom, operating routes to more than 183 destinations with its fleet of 286 aircrafts.
Established by the UK government in 1972, it is the largest airline in the country based on fleet size and international destinations. It is a founding member of the Oneworld airline alliance, along with other major airlines like Japan Airlines, Qantas, Malaysian Airlines and Cathay Pacific.
Incoming search terms:
- british airways
- british airways holidays contact number